
... here's us in Cappadocia.
Also thanks for all the comments so far. Glad to see that people are actually reading this and nice to hear from you all!
Caroline, Rich, Carlos the Reindeer and a crap car are going east. They have no idea where, no visas, no spares, no clue and frankly no hope. At least the stereo's fixed...
2 comments:
Hello from England. Mother and Father still struggle to locate your page, but say 'Hi'. If you should go to Bali, pop by Gunung Batur and pop Wayan the guide on the nose for Selina!
well well well...I finally got around to viewing your blog and I must admit that I am surprised to see you both having what seems to be a fantastic time. Only surprised because knowing Rich I was very sure there would be some tears (from grapes) over a car falling to bits. I am completely jealous and so much so that I have decided to sell the pet viagra business and go travelling next year. It's great reading about what you are up to and it would be great to fly (not drive) over to you to meet up!
However, I see you haven't posted in a week so hope you both are ok!
Anyway, I better get back to work on my scrimping wage....Just booked hols to tokyo and fiji, leaving on new years day and tomorrow I am booking skiing with James so must crack on to save those pennies,
Ricky
Post a Comment